ASK - SIMPLE BUT EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE HUMAN RESOURCE ASSESSMENT TOOL
Capacity assessments cannot be solely subjective and one-sided judgments made by leaders in the HR 4.0 age. Every procedure for setting up, tracking, and rating individual skills must adhere to a framework with precise standards. The ASK Model is currently a human resource capacity assessment model that meets international standards and is being widely applied in businesses around the world. In this post, A8 Resource Co., Ltd will help you understand what the ASK Model is, what elements it includes and advantages of applying the ASK Model.
What is the ASK Model?
The ASK Model (abbreviated from Attitude - Skill - Knowledge) was developed from the fundamental ideas of Benjamin Bloom (1956). This is the most commonly used international standard human resource assessment model based on 3 main factors: attitude, skills and knowledge.
3 elements in the ASK Model
- Attitude: Focus on the emotional range, expressing feelings and how employees react to things and events around them, thereby expressing their attitude and motivation towards work.
- Skills: This is a factor that demonstrates an employee's ability to turn their own knowledge into useful skills at work.
- Knowledge: The factor of thinking ability is the knowledge that each individual has accumulated through the educational environment, training or previous working environments.
Advantages of applying the ASK Model
- Support the recruitment and candidate screening process
- Evaluate candidates during the interview process
- Evaluate employees in the enterprise
- Create a roadmap for onboarding and internal training
Using the ASK Model
You can rely on the following 3 primary aspects of the model to assess a person's capacity in order to evaluate human resource capacity:
- Completely focussed
- Highly skilled
- Good understanding
- Basic understanding
- One or two ideas
- Without knowledge
It is crucial for organizations to evaluate their human resource capabilities while they are operating in order to grow and develop in the most efficient manner. And the ASK Model will be a valuable tool that companies shouldn't disregard. Hopefully the above information from A8 Resource can help you have more useful tools to best evaluate human resource capacity.
A8 Resource Co., Ltd
Tel: +84 28 3910 1060
"Great Career, Great Living"
#ExecutiveSearch #ConsultingService #HRasAService